PPIE supports ALL students at ALL Pleasanton schools in a unique way – with critical school staffing! No other non-profit funds staff for all our schools. PPIE (Pleasanton Partnerships in Education Foundation) is your 501(c)3 non-profit foundation. We work closely with school parent clubs (PTA/PTSA and PFC), school leaders (principals and teachers), and PUSD leadership to ensure 100% of your funding goes directly to our schools and students.
With your support, PPIE can add staff hours to every listed position at EVERY school – with actual positions determined by YOUR school.
- Elementary: library assistant, site tech specialist, Intervention specialist, counselor
- Middle: library assistant, site tech specialist, new class sections for smaller class sizes
- High: new class sections, counselors, library assistant, site tech specialist
Last year, your donations kept libraries open longer, ensured computer access for teachers and students, funded new class sections for smaller class size at Foothill and Amador Valley, great instructional coaches in math, tech and English, and technology for students. Let’s keep the momentum going!
Donate here – with easy payment plan – to help your child thrive! Visit PPIE (www.ppie.org
) to learn about PPIE Donor Honor levels and benefits. Please don’t forget company matching funds – Future Fund sends easy instructions if you list company affiliation.
- $300 – Celebrate PPIE’s 30-year anniversary, equal to ‘a dollar a day’ for each of the 10 months of the school year!
- $500 – Make the ‘Honor Roll’ by giving our recommended amount to reach our goals
- $1,000 – Reach ‘High Honors’ and receive special invitations and discounts to PPIE lunches, annual events, etc.
- Other – Every gift makes an impact! Our 10-month payment plan eases every gift level.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. PPIE is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization TAX ID: 94-3046738